Information Technology and Services
Employment type: Contract, short-term, part-time job
Required skills: Japanese2, English2, SAP, Sales & Distribution, Support
Annual salary: 7,000,000 ~ 7,600,000
- SAP Consultant should have at least 5+ Years of Relevant Experience in SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) Module.
- SAP Consultant have completed at least 6 SAP Projects as a SAP SD Consultant in ECC 6.0 & S / 4 HANA.
- SAP Consultant Should be Fluent (Reading, Writing & Speaking) in Japanese + English Language.
- SAP Consultant is expected to coordinate with all the Internal stake holders of the Client (Including subsidiary also)
- SAP SE Certification in SAP SD Module will be preferred but not Mandatory.
- Preferred Work Location is in Osaka but client can allow the SAP Consultant to work in Tokyo Location also.
- Nature of the Project is SAP Support & New / Custom Developments.
- SAP Consultant should be able to communicate & understand the Requirements of End / Super users.
- SAP Consultant should be able to Prepare the Functional Specifications (FS) of User Requirements
- SAP Consultant can coordinate with SAP Technical Consultants for the Fulfillment of the User Requirements
An Indian company that develops software and hardware related to industrial engineering, which is essential for the realization of IIoT (Industrial Internet of Technology) and Industry 4.0, and provides solutions.
The company provides products and services related to the standards OPC (Open Platform for Connectivity), FDT (field equipment tool), and FDI (field equipment information integration), as well as services related to various communication protocols.
A Japanese corporation was established in Tokyo in 2017.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area