Information Technology and Services
Employment type: Contract, short-term, part-time job
Required skills: Japanese2, English2, Process, Robotic system
Municipality: Kyoto-shi, Shiga
Prefectures: Kyoto, Shiga
Annual salary: 7,000,000 ~ 7,600,000
- Develop, supervise, and review the PC & IS scope for a key project (conveyor, sorter, robotic palletizer & de-palletizer, etc.) design, setting up the design requirements including modular design plan, remote VAT plan, “plug & play” plan , etc.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (PC & IS) or relevant
- 5+ years of PC & IS design experience (global project is a plus)
- Experience with PC & IS design for conveying system & Robotic system
- Familiar with Japanese PC & IS design standard (Familiarity with any Japanese Beauty Care Manufacturer PC & IS standard is a plus)
- Fluent in English is a MUST (Japanese is a plus)
- Good computer skills in Word, Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
An Indian company that develops software and hardware related to industrial engineering, which is essential for the realization of IIoT (Industrial Internet of Technology) and Industry 4.0, and provides solutions.
The company provides products and services related to the standards OPC (Open Platform for Connectivity), FDT (field equipment tool), and FDI (field equipment information integration), as well as services related to various communication protocols.
A Japanese corporation was established in Tokyo in 2017.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area