The Mailroom staff will process incoming and / or outgoing mail either in paper within client service level requirements.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for outgoing and incoming mail (Yamato, Sagawa, JP)
- Receives, sorts, delivers, picks up and processes courier items, interoffice mail and magazines
- Deliver mail and packages along route to designated mail stations or direct to client as required
- Processing of Outbound Mail by means of various postal equipment including mail inserters, postage meters, and computer
- Follows established customer inquiry processes and responds to customer needs and requests
- Data entry
- Preparing and scanning related documents
- Weigh and attach proper postage using the mailing meter machine
- Resolve and escalate issues with incorrect or returned mail
- Stock copy rooms with copy paper, mail supplies and office materials
- Promptly informs supervisor of potential problems or customer concerns
Required Qualifications / Experience
Be familiar with the Scope of Work (SOW) and assist the Mail Room Supervisor and Lead Facility Manager in the delivery of
- Client Satisfaction
- Uninterrupted site operation
- Continuously improving services
- Understand client’s culture and deep dive
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.)
- Local, regional and global communication (English and Japanese), TOEIC more than 600
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail-oriented and a team player
- Ability to lift and move up to 15kg
- Ability to spend much of the day on his / her feet
- Ability to inspect and sort mail / packages in a way that helps speed processing & delivery
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level
Preferred Qualifications / Experience
- Prior mail room experience preferred
- Ability to make good decisions
- Organization skills
- Flexible to handle different assignment
- Ability to learn multiple policies and procedures
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are We will then delete it safely and securely. We will then delete it safely and securely. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and / or overall selection process – you may email us at. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page
I want to work for JLL.
Jones Lang La Salle