Channel Sales is one of the biggest bets in Eats Japan Sales organization.
Our team is seeking an experienced senior sales leader to lead our SMB Channel Sales team for Uber Eats in Japan. This role is a key leadership position in the Japan Eats Sales Org and is responsible for building and driving the strategy for the SMB Channel Sales, managing new & existing Channel Sales Partners (CSP), and leading the Channel Sales teams to contribute to the Eats Japan business growth.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Work with senior sales leadership to drive the Sales strategy and growth for the Uber Eats business in Japan.
- Provide management and leadership for a team of Channel sales managers / executives, and Channel sales enablement manager.
- Build the future of the SMB Channel Sales function in Japan by expanding the Channel sales partners, developing the effective incentive structure, optimizing the sales operational process and building the highly competitive channel sales teams.
- Meet or exceed monthly team revenue quotas
- Implement strategic territory forecasting and planning
- Excel in hands-on training, coaching and development of your team
- Recruit, interview and hire prospective team members
- Develop a high-performing team culture
–Basic Qualifications –
- At least 6 years of B2B / Channel sales management and / or general management experience
- At least 10 years of B2B / Channel sales experience preferably in a hiper growing industries / companies.
- Plus if you have an extended network and prior experience in Japan’s restaurant industry
—- What the Candidate Will Do —-
- Demonstrated ability to craft strategy for (channel) sales organization and build processes to execute the strategy in the most efficient way
- Demonstrated ability to train, guide and motivate sales teams to deliver the highest results
- Skilled at developing and retaining Cx-level external relationships
- Proficient in Salesforce CRM
- A Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Native Japanese and Business level English
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.