Colt provides network, voice and data center services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure.
- To manage delivery of Workplace services in Japan ensuring flexible, efficient, effective and innovative FM solutions in support of changing business needs.
- Relationship management with key business stakeholders to ensure Workplace services are delivered to fulfil Group and local requirements.
- Management of outsourced shared service delivery partner / s to ensure all services are delivered in compliance with contractual, statutory and HSES standards
- Supportof in house team to provide services in locations not currently serviced by external vendors
- Providing business case support for Initiatives across the portfolio (business and finance)
- Audit support – Capital Asset Management audit, KPI auditing, and reporting
- Management of the Property Capital Investment Program – supporting the delivery, budgeting, tracking and reporting process
- Delivery and tracking of savings against identified Property Initiatives
- Manage PO raising and Invoice Approvals process
- Scoping, design, budgeting, cost control and management of small changes, refurbishment and repair projects
- Management of FM elements of acquisition / disposal projects with Real Estate
- Management and reporting of occupancy information to deliver data to inform demand planning.
Competencies and Qualifications
- Strong communicator in their own area and across the organization with their colleagues
- Ability to motivate and manage external suppliers and internal team to deliver against agreed organisational goals
- Stakeholder engagement to enable development of plans to deliver services to match demand and manage cost
- Ability to challenge internal stakeholders through strong market knowledge and a view of latest industry trends and good practice
- Ensures compliance with governance, standards (Including HSES), policy and process for the FM team. Demonstrates understanding of al current HSES legislation
- Ability to see beyond own goals and deliver solutions that are appropriate to the Group
- Ability to prioritise, manage complexity effectively and provide clear leadership
- Ability to influence, motivate and inspire wider organization at all levels
- Ability to challenge industry norms and proactively seek out opportunities to deliver sustained improvements in performance
- Proven relationship builder – internally and externally
- Build a One Team and One Colt culture
- A strategic thinker who is also delivery focus sed
- Degree level qualification / industry qualification in related FM subject area
- 5+ years of FM experience including adherence to processes, effective management of FM service providers and internal teams, Project Management and IFM concepts.
- Worked in a national / international company managing the delivery of FM services across a variety of asset classes.
- Managed delivery of FM services utilising outsourced suppliers ad been involved in supplier selection, change and integration processes.
- Engaged effectively with key stakeholders to define FM demand and executed plans to deliver change and benefits
- Provided input to M & A activity in relation to FM
- Industry qualification – British Institute of Facilities Management / International Facility Management association or Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to making Colt an inclusive and supportive workplace