The role faces a wide range of opportunities and challenges, with ambitious goals for the coming years. Unlocking and addressing these will require strategic thinking, operational excellence and organizational agility.
As Sales Operations Associate you will be responsible for driving the sales strategy, planning & analysis, while also removing blockers for the sales team so they can achieve even more with less.
Additionally you will be regularly interfacing with Global / Regional teams and managing sales projects related for Japan, driving internal cross-functional planning.
What You’ll Do
- Territory Management (Forecast, Target Setting & Performance Tracking) incl. Individual sales targets
- Lead Generation, Lead Scoring Design & implementation
- Sales Insights and Analysis
- Deep diving into complex process / sales strategy challenges at a country or segment-specific levels, and leverage internal network where needed.
- Management and coverage of country sales reporting, performance analysis, and project prioritization
What you’ll need
- 2-5 years professional experience in consulting / business intelligence / sales operations or experience related to implementing sales project
- Basic CRM (Salesforce) & SQL data model architecture understanding (objects types, field types, record types, dashboard / report types)
- Strong proficiency in Excel / Google Doc reporting / modeling / forecasting
- Understanding of sales plan / SPIFF / incentive components, best practices
- Understanding of pipeline / funnel management
- Understanding of sales, CSM interaction model / process (eg, handoff / onboarding period, transition practices)
- SQL skill is a must
Bonus Point If
- Experienced with CRM tools such as Salesforce.com or Microsoft Dynamics
- Experienced with Business Intelligence Tools such as
- Highly curious and a quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment
About the Team
The Sales Operations team in Japan is all about developing the foundations for executing sales with excellence.
Sales Excellence means focusing on;
- Efficiency of our sales org, are we talking to enough customers
- Effectiveness –Are we focusing our efforts on the right customers? Are we prioritizing our efforts
- Quality / Execution –Are we executing to the plan? What are we saying to prospects / customers? How can we improve our conversion rates
—- Basic Qualifications —-
-3-5 years experience in a sales organization at a tier 1 technology company Track record of successfully delivering customer focused projects Excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability Clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways , and disseminate actionable insights Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment, balanced by deep customer focus and empathy.
-Strategic thinking, creativity, analytical aptitude, and commercial acumen Team player who builds collaborative relationships and thrives in partnering closely with others teams to achieve ambitious outcomes. Solid analytical abilities; ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data required to help inform decisions.
Japanese is not required
Knowledge in tools such as:
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.