5 year or above experience as Desk Side Support Engineer. • Good communication skills. • Good Technical skills in solving desktop issues with Windows OS, Mail client (Outlook) End User network issues, Printer issues, MS Office issues, MAC OS, Apple iPad / iPhone, Blackberry, Android Smartphone / Tablet • Ability to do asset management activities, IMAC and hardware break fix • Coordinate with the on call support provider, and other vendors for call closure. support Servers with respect to Account creation, basic disk and file permissions etc. • Basic Windows Server and Networking Knowledge.
Skill Set Descriptions
(1) The Field Tech Specialist provides day-to-day, hands-on support to the end user laptops, desktops, servers, mobile devices, and applications.
(2) This position interfaces directly with internal customers and various departments, troubleshooting user desktop issues to resolution.
(3) Other areas of responsibility are LAN support, break / fix, software / hardware upgrades, patch management, anti-virus management, VDI, image management, application installs, user support, and training.
(1) College graduate (or equivalent experience) with 5+ years of relevant experience and, if appropriate, possess certifications in the applicable technologies required for the work assigned.
(2) Strong understanding of Customer’s business requirements.
(3) Ability to analyze problems and use judgment effectively.
(4) Proven ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
(5) Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly terms.
(6) Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
(1) English skill must be business level to handle non-Japanese speaking users
(2) Must have a strong command of Japanese (spoken and written) for non-native candidates
(3) Must be willing to travel within Japan when needed