Work alongside our Community Operations team, Regional Comm Ops and own the needs assessment, design & development, and implementation of on-the-ground training and employee development programs at the COE and BPO for our North Asia Region
This multifaceted role requires strategic thinking and excellence in learning design, development & delivery, building, tailor-fitting (to the needs of participants) and executing detailed learning plans (using effective training methodologies), and an understanding of how to analyze, track and report the effectiveness and quality of the learning experience and its impact to performance.
CommOps is all about process efficiency, and as a Bilingual Learning Design and Delivery Specialist, you would be ensuring that strong performers are able to continuously provide world-class support to everyone involved in the Uber experience. This role is about building a solid foundation for our COE and BPO (North Asia) Learning programs, scaling it beyond what is today, and pre-empting what it will need to
What You’ll Do
- Partner with NA BPO Leads on implementation and completion of Uber, Regional, and LOB mandatory training; and assist with the certification of BPO Trainers thru TTT sessions and facilitate new hire classes at the BPO when needed. Supports more than one environment (BPO / COE) / GL), region, or LOB
- Training Delivery: Facilitate global and regional deployments, Onboarding, PST, Continuous learning (Refreshers, upskilling, tool enhancement training)
- Training logistics: Execute administrative task for smooth delivery and control like Training comms, Scheduling slots with WFM, Uploaded U-learning, and Asana
- Reporting & Monitoring: Publish training and nesting reports timely, monitor performance during nesting, PKTs results
- Provide on-ground support to mentees to meet nesting targets
- Share inputs for design material.
- Participate and provide insights on the performance of their respective classes
- Trainer certifications: Evaluate trainers to meet training standards on a regular cadence (new and existing trainers)
- Small scale projects –Collaboration on tasks and milestones for delivery specific projects.
- Minimum one year of experience with Training, Learning and Development, and Instructional Design.
- MS Excel / Google Sheets proficiency eg Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts, Scatter Plots, and able to use Data Visualization & Storytelling when presenting data to factors.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.