Information Technology and Services
Employment form: Full-time employee, full-time employee
Required skills: JapaneseN, English2, Strategy consultant, Business Analyst, Domain consultant, insurance industry
Annual salary: 12,000,000 ~ 16,000,000
- Strategy consultant
- Supporting the planning of long term and mid-term road mapping.
- Helping build IT initiatives for pharma companies
- Support in building and executing CXO level presentations on strategic initiatives
- Handling Client interfacing and coordinating the support status within the team.
- Status reporting to local and global stake holders for client
- Communication across stakeholders
- Ability to coordinate with business users, gather and validate requirements
- Communication to / coordination with legacy system owners and vendors
- Business user communication
- SPOC for The engagement
- Experience as a Business IT partner to run strategic initiatives
- Ability to work with both business and IT Leadership teams
- Experienced in end to end strategy planning and business roadmapping
- Strong communication and presentation skills in detailing out strategic initiatives.
- Experience working on onsite-offshore mode
- Commuting allowance
- Business trip allowance
- Sports facilities and recreation facilities
- Educational training / Overseas training system (OJT)
- Group life insurance
- Casual clothes allowed (office casual)
One of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era.
Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the US, ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
[Passive smoking measures]
Designated smoking area