A Professional Services Engineer Acquires and delivers solutions and services to Ixia customers. Specifically, delivers consulting project activities, ranging from client identification through final invoicing on medium- to long-term engagements that require strong interpersonal and technical skills. Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware / software specification and / or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment. May also participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities. Identifies additional product / services opportunities in customer organization. Achieves customer satisfaction and supports metric goals. Viewed by customers as a consultant. Performance is typically measured by delivery of agreed solutions within budgeted hours.
Candidate Skills & Experience
The candidate must have very strong Automation, Networking and Protocols knowledge. An ideal background would be Technical Presales in Networking products, R & D Test or Systems Integration and Test environment. solving.
- Design, Develop & Execute test scripts to cover functional, scalability, performance, system
testing and characterization for Network technologies using Ixia Test Equipment and Applications. * Work with tier 1 customer to integrate Ixia test systems into their native environments. Be
proficient in software engineering discipline and be able to code in Perl, Python, shell, TclTK * Provides solution consultancy, design & implementation services for in-service operational testing solutions.
- Provide multifunctional role within the Global Services Team including technical support,
Training as well as Professional Services. * Be able to provide leadership in this area for a small team of test automation, test and
support engineers and contractors if required.
- Work closely with the customer in understanding requirements, identifying a strategy for meeting the customer needs, problem identification, analysis and re-creation
- Lead in test script design, bulk automation and test execution
- Provide analysis of test results
- Essential to be able to’hit the ground running’
Full Time (F)
Duration (Temp Positions Only): Not Applicable
*** Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ***
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
APAC: Japan: Tokyo-To: Hachioji || APAC: Japan: Tokyo-To: Tokyo
Job ID: 35988