Foreign luxury fashion mail order site
Private Client Stylist
- You will provide tailor made advice and give the highest level of customized service to individual clients based on extensive sales experience.
- You will be responsible for achieving own target.
- You will be part of a busy growing Global Private Client team working in the Tokyo under the global team currently based in HQ.
- You will communicate with clients through emailing, texting, calling, and mailing.
- You will provide expert advice and give the highest level of customized service possible to individual clients.
・ 5 years or more of customer service sales under luxury brands or sales experience in the customer department targeting the wealthy
・ Those who can commit to the sales budget
- You have black book with a substantial list of live clients (Preferable not mandatory)
- You preferably digitally aware and savvy, and must have computer skills.
- You have extensive knowledge of current trends and luxury fashion designers / brands (Preferable not mandatory)
- You have high level of written and verbal communication skills in Japanese (English preferred)
Bonus once a year, salary increase once a year, transportation expenses (with regulations), complete social insurance, stock options, free clothing, employee discount system, indoor smoking cessation
123 days of annual holidays (last year’s results), full weekly two-day system (Sunday and one other day), holidays, year-end and new year leave, paid leave, maternity leave / childcare leave, nursing care leave, condolence leave, birthday leave, injury and illness leave
Details will be announced at the time of the interview.