Information Technology and Services
Employment type: Contract, short-term, part-time job
Required skills: Japanese2, English2, Contract, Project Manger, PMP
Municipality: Chuo-ku or Osaka-shi
Prefecture: Tokyo or Osaka
Annual salary: 4,000,000 ~ 5,500,000
- English speaking / written foreigners residing in Japan acceptable with intermediate Japanese language skills
- Oversee activities in the managed sites
- Manage site support, (inventory management, change, incident problem), service fulfilment (projects, service requests) and service delivery (capacity, availability, performance)
- Manage site’s expenses and pursue cost avoidance or cost saving measures.
- Manage the performance and the development of the staff
- Collaborate with peers to develop and improve policies, processes and standards.
- Liaise with local authorities, landlords, vendors, clients, contactors on engineering activities, technical issues, audit and statutory inspections, COB preparations and support.
- Oversee Site Management staff activities at all sites
- Monitor and manage any BAU escalations
- Review weekly change requests to ensure compliance and consistency of the request. Approve in accordance to compliance for weekly change activity.
- Review and release process, policy, compliance and governance updates to the team. Provide training and support to the team.
Global Solutions, having now more than 400 SAP consultants in Japan, who are knowledgeable enough in various business areas provided by SAP and lead the operational transformation at the global level.
We are also a unique group of professionals who have expertise in global AMO and ITO service based on inertia, and in new technologies which lead “Strategic IT”, such as SAP S / 4HANA, Predictive Analytics, and Hybris.
The Company’s Group is staffed with about 10,000 SAP consultants all over the world.
A Global Solutions, as a Core SAP Solution Company in Japan, provides Japanese corporate customers with a management platform that is global, seamless and optimized totally by collaborating with Company’s Group in and outside of Japan