The Qualtrics XM Platform ™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences –like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision For representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
As a Global Operations Manager, you will combine your passion for hiring, developing and leading teams and your ability to design / implementation new business processes at one of the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies.
Working closely with our Head of Global Operations and other cross functional leaders, you will help establish new global processes / policies to increase efficiencies and enhance the overall customer experience.
The Global Ops Manager will typically lead 15 –20 people across multiple teams. You should have a strong interest in (1) building elite teams; (2) driving operational best practices to deliver great outcomes; (3) Experience Management; and (4) ) product strategy.
A day in the life
- As part of the Management team of a rapidly growing region you will need to work with other Regional Leadership to ensure that we create a distinctive experience for customers where their needs are changing and growing quickly
- Lead our team of high-performing Product Specialists to deliver excellent customer support. This team serves as the talent incubator for significant roles within Qualtrics. As such, for the Product Specialist role, we hire fresh grads from top universities who are top of their class (typically graduating with a distinction, strong extracurricular involvement, passion for research, etc.)
- Lead our Technical Consulting team that are working with our largest enterprise customers to help them deliver their Experience Programs
- Provide coaching and mentorship to guide career development. Lead team capacity, forecasting, and resource allocation while accurately evaluating performance of team members and providing direct and actionable feedback
- Evaluate, embrace and implement new breakthrough technologies designed to deliver a customer experience that significantly outpaces the competition
- Design and implement innovative global and scalable operational processes that increase efficiency and create deep promoters using the Qualtrics product
- Work closely with cross-functional counterparts to identify and drive initiatives to improve the customer experience
- Handle delivery of support and client issue resolution and initiate new strategies to ensure that client issues are resolved promptly and thoroughly
- Communicate team impact and results to key partners and act as an advocate for the team within Qualtrics
- Maintain an expert knowledge of the Qualtrics XM Platform and other products and drive improvements to product quality / customer experience
- Develop new strategies and partner with fellow leaders to exceed hiring goals
- Bachelor degree from a university
- 8+ years of relevant professional experiences with outstanding trajectory, with significant customer facing experiences
- Prior leadership experiences
- Fluency in English and Japanese language
- MBA or advanced degree from a premier university
- Experience at a fast-growing tech firm, multinational corporate or top tier consulting firm
- Self-starter capable of working concurrently across multiple projects in an energising environment
- Shown ability to build and lead teams to concrete and measurable results
- Excellent analytical / problem-solving skills with a history of driving impact within an organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to encourage others
- Detail-orientation with an ability to prioritise and meet bold goals
- Demonstrated track record of dedicated customer problem solving
- Flexibility to deal with client and internal challenges as they arise and the ability to develop and implement strategies to overcome these challenges
- International experience