Requisition ID: 286458
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0-10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The Senior Customer Engagement Executive (CEE) has overall responsibility for the daily management of assigned Cloud customer accounts, including account management strategies as well as engagement and expansion plans to ensure profitable growth within these customers. The focus of this position is twofold, to maximize The senior CEE is expected to serve as the primary point of contact for the customer and to maintain. The value that customers and SAP receive through adoption and use of the Network and to ensure that the customers deploy and use of all of their entitled subscription software. customer satisfaction through issue mitigation and escalation management. The Senior CEE is responsible for retention of the revenue associated with customers within their portfolio, effective positioning of the specific Line of Business value proposition in order to leverage engagement of our solutions and services necessary to support the customer. Most Senior CEEs are field-based and will be assig ned to approximately 10-20 customer accounts.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Develop and implement account strategies and implementation plans that further existing account adoption and identify new business opportunities within assigned accounts. These plans should:
- Increase spend under management, network adoption, transaction volume and trading relationships on the Network
- Ensure rapid adoption and enablement of solutions that drive network value for the customer
- Expand business process automation across the specific Line of business applications
- Increase the customer’s usage of their contracted cloud applications up to and beyond the entitlements that they have.
- Track SLA performance and overall customer satisfaction
Meet or exceed account-specific revenue and profitability goals for account portfolio including but not limited to renewals, subscription software expansion, and network revenue growth.
Maintain a close working relationship with other regional business teams (such as SAP and Cloud LoB AEs, Services Account Managers, AGS support personnel, GADs, MPs and other customer facing personnel) in support of global customers and corporate functions necessary to support all assigned accounts ..
Act as primary escalation point for cloud solutions for those accounts within their portfolio
Drive opportunity development (including growth and qualification of pipeline in conjunction with assigned Account Executives) and accurate forecasting of the renewal and network growth opportunities
Deal management and commercial negotiation of the entire opportunity (from opportunity to close) for renewals
Facilitate quarterly Account Reviews with customer and Account team members to confirm ongoing customer account goals and strengthen relationships
Manage new account assignment into portfolio
- 5-7 years of experience in the following areas:
- Commercial experience including experience developing account management plans and contract negotiation
- Line of Business specific experience – specific to the LoB that they are being primarily hired into. Examples include:
- Supply chain, Finance and Procurement and eBunsiness expertise
- Human capital management, recruitment, learning, compensation and talent management expertise
- Customer relationship management, sales, sales force automation and sales team management expertise
- Financial systems, financial planning and enterprise resource planning expertise
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Selling or delivering consulting services
- Managing complex customer engagements
- Complex Account Management
- Multi-lingual depending upon region
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Bachelor equivalent: yes
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and / or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e- mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or, APJ :, EMEA :).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.