Information Technology and Services
Employment type: Contract, short-term, part-time job
Required skills: JapaneseN, English2, Contract, SFDC
Annual salary: 8,000,000 ~ 10,800,000
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 2000+ users
- Provide support to internal users on Salesforce.com capabilities;
- Gather requirements from stakeholders to implement new processes and system improvements in Salesforce.com
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
- Establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Building new processes and system improvements, testing them, and deploying according to the DevOps process
- Build new skills around Sales Applications in our Sales Tech ecosystem
- The role will have cross-functional exposure as it implies liaising with various departments, such as: Sales, Marketing, Legal and other relevant lines of business.
- Analytical and creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- A minimum of 3 years Salesforce.com Administrator experience
- Excellent communication skills (English / Japanese)
- Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201 and ADM 211) certified / Any additional certification or experiences with Salesforce CPQ (SteelBrick) would be a great advantage
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
One of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era.
Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the US, ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
[Passive smoking measures]