Requisition ID: 15486
Molson Coors Export & License
Commercial Reporting Controller – Japan
For over two centuries Molson Coors has been brewing beverages that unite people for all of life’s moments. We produce some of the most beloved and iconic beer brands ever made. While the company’s history is rooted in beer, we offer a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
Why you should join us:
Our Export & License EMEA & APAC team have an entrepreneurial start up feel. Diverse and virtual, we’ve got international experience to share with you and new markets for you to explore across EMEA and APAC. We’re serious about results. We move We offer the exceptional opportunity to work in a truly global team, where development of our people is a top priority. We set ambitious goals and we make things happen. If you can relate to us, and you’d like to be part of our growing team; read on and get ready for your career in beer!
We have a great opportunity within our Export & License team in Japan. Reporting to the E & L Finance Director, we’re looking for a commercially astute finance professional to join our team as Commercial Reporting Controller.
Within this role you will lead a team of 4, based in Japan and be responsible for providing financial analysis, giving insight into the commercial results and forecasts of the country to support operational and strategic decision making.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare, review and provide commentary to support the financials of monthly reports (P & L / BS / Cash flow)
- Liaise with the local Sales team to ensure awareness of commercial performance, opportunities and improvements
- Commercial Japan performance review & commentary including ROI, Commercials, pricing of new products, discounts per customer
- Contract renewal and deal evaluations
- Highlight commercial performance to Finance Director and Leadership team and identify areas of opportunity / improvement.
- Influence local management teams in operational and strategic decision making.
- Prepare monthly management information packs and supporting commentary to the team, including resolutions of any issues and ensure the Group reporting deadlines are met.
- Drive for standardization and improvement in forecasting methodology with continuous improvement in accuracy of both profit and indirect cash forecasts.
We’re looking for someone who has proven success in an FMCG Finance Management role. We need someone who is an English speaker, has knowledge of local GAAP and US GAAP, and experience of delivering high quality commercial support.
You Put People First and you’ve got proven international business experience and have a respect and understanding for different business cultures.
You are Bold & Decisive – you’re able to combine strong financial acumen with the ability to drive improvement through insight and recommendations to key stakeholders.
You Take Accountability and are able to deliver through your team resolutions to any issues that may arise.
You Learn Everyday – you may not know everything there is to know about the beverages industry, but we need that willingness and passion to learn!
You are collaborative, action orientated, tenacious, enthusiastic and flexible.
You deliver results and Celebrate Success Together with your team.
Our Hiring Process:
After we’ve reviewed your application, we will be in touch to learn more about you and help you to understand if the role is a good fit for you. You’ll then be invited to meet our team which may consist of virtual and / or face to face meetings as well as presenting business case relevant to the role you’ve applied to. If all goes well, we’ll make you an offer of employment and once you accept, you’ll go through our onboarding program designed to ensure you have a great experience and are ready for your first day with us.
Join our amazing team, click the apply button today!
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national We take pride in celebrating our unique brew. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.