This role will be an escalation point for the Order Management Team in driving efficiencies and resolving issues across functions and with key stakeholders in Japan. The role will require strong communication, influencing skills and a strong commitment in delivering on the team commitments.
This role is the monitoring the ongoing performance of the orders backlog for compliance and ensuring key order KPI’s are met by the team.
- Ensuring the team is executing on their core tasks, compliant order booking, enforcing factory lead times, procuring orders to the backlog, order date management, compliant revenue reconciliation (rev rec)
- Monitoring backlog to ensure that orders are closed out based on customer on site date (COSD), reviewing delivery and customer acceptance (CA’s) are completed are per set rev rec dates.
- Ensure equipment delivery quality (on time delivery and reliability) to our customers
- Monitor, a suite of performance KPI metrics for the teams which clearly measures the quantity and quality of the team and individual performance outcomes
- Assist in coaching and mentoring the team to deliver on KPI’s, compliance and order challenges
- Facilitate and implement order process improvement and efficiencies, across all modalities.
- Coaching the team to Interact effectively with stakeholders on order status / issues and resolve accordingly.
- Execute on the sale of aged inventory ie- identify aged inventory, maintaining a record of trade ins and their disposal.
- Collaborate with Logistics Manager to facilitate on time delivery (OTD) for Fulfillment (FF) and Last mile, agree on process and clearly communicate with OMS.
- Establish and maintain communication with stakeholders throughout the order management process (Installation specialist, 3rd Party Vendors, manufacturing, OPSI, Logistics teams, Finance, Sales, Product Managers, Service etc.).
- Coordinating amongst the team a central point for escalation of fulfilment issues with Japan
- Work with Region Order Ops GM to identify training and / or competency gaps. Develop a training plan by modality / geography to improve team coverage and multi-modality discipline in order to effectively distribute workload amongst the team.
- Where required attend the Imaging Linearity reviews and provide feedback as required.
Quality Specific Goals:
Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type / position Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines Identify and report any Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics | Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- 3+ years proven experience in a fast-paced customer service environment with exposure to order management and or part sourcing activities
- Experience with Planning Work Pipeline
- Experience with using multiple operating platforms and systems (Oracle ERP), Sales Force
- Microsoft Office (Strong Excel Skills)
- Experience working within high change environments and the ability to respond in a positive manner
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) to work through complex issues and communicate into simple messages
- Proven ability to work with multiple stakeholders in a cross regional / matrix environment
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet scheduled completion dates and stakeholder expectations
- Demonstrated ability in developing and maintaining procedural documents
- Ability to model positive team behavior and influence others in a positive way
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Attention to detail.