Job number 291683
Job Title: R & D ESD Design Engineer, Technology Development (TD)
The R & D ESD / Latch-up Design and characterization team in TD at Micron Technology, Inc. is seeking an experienced ESD Engineer with emphasis conducting ESD / LUP research and experiments to investigate how to design-in the best ESD and latch-up circuit solutions for memory designs.
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- A strong experience of advanced semiconductor device physics, including deep submicron CMOS devices.
- A good understanding of state-of-the-art CMOS process technology and electrical circuit analysis.
- A solid knowledge of ESD circuit design and how they are applied to provide protection in advanced CMOS technologies.
- Experience in Cadence design tools for design, layout and verification.
- Hands on experience in ESD / Latch-up characterization tests using wafer level transmission line pulse (TLP) test equipment and semiconductor parametric analyzer, current and voltage meters.
- Experience in waveform generators, oscilloscopes, source / measure units, Agilent and / or Keithley parametric analyzers / testers, and impedance analyzers.
- Familiarity with ESD analysis tools like PERC or PathFinder or similar software tools.
- Strong data analysis skills are required to extract the high current ESD properties and develops ESD / Latch-up design rules for critical ESD circuits.
- Strong oral and written English communication skills is desired to provide ESD / LUP technical leadership with diverse worldwide teams in Design, Product Engineering, R & D characterization, and Quality Assurance.
An MS / PhD in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, or related discipline. BS + minimum of 5 years of relevant experience will also be considered. An ESD Certified Professional Design Certification from the ESD Association would be strongly desired.
This position will be based in our Hashimoto site in Japan and will report into Technology Development (TD) organization.
We offer personal race, color, religion, gender, age, nationality, disability, and sexual orientation in providing recruitment, recruitment, education, promotion, punishment, and other conditions of employment for employees. Does not consider gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, military history, or other legally protected classification factors. This includes the disability of team members or reasonable convenience regarding beliefs and customs.
Each manager, supervisor, and team member is responsible for implementing this policy. The EEO administrator of the Human Resources Department is responsible for managing this policy. The EEO administrator monitors policy compliance. You can also answer questions about EEO.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords Hashimoto || Kanagawa (JP-14) || Japan (JP) || Technology Development || Experienced || Full-time employees || Engineering || # LI-MO1 ||