Information Technology and Services
Employment type: Contract, short-term, part-time job
Required skills: Japanese1, English2, Contract, Data Center, Data Migration
Annual salary: 8,000,000 ~ 10,920,000
Bilingual: Japanese and English Both required
- Infrastructure and workload discover
- Infrastructure and workload assessment
- Application and workload dependency mapping
- Move group planning
- Migration wave plans
- Migration run book creation
- Execution of migration
- Conduct UAT
- Cutover and go live activities
- Migration risk and Issue management.
- Client and stakeholder management.
- Provide inputs to PMO teams for proper planning
- Milestone tracking and dependency management.
- Guide and lead the migration team
- At least 15 years’ experience in leading Data Center transformation, and workload migration projects
- Experience in different kind of infrastructure discovery tools with detailed understanding of service mapping, dependency mapping and upstream-downstream mapping
- Experience in using different migration tools and techniques (DoubleTake, PlateSpin, ASR, CloudEndure, VMware Convertor etc.)
- Strong understanding of Hybrid Cloud infrastructure and architecture with some mid-level knowledge around different workload types and their characteristics
- Strong knowledge of re-platform related activities
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure component version upgrades (Migrating from Win2K8 to Win 2020 or DB upgrades etc.)
- Create migration run books
- Create pre-migration, migration and post-migration checklists
- Do move group planning with downtime window plan
- Create cutover and failback plans
- Create migration test plans and go live plans
- Execute workload migrations
- Can handle team with different tracks like Compute, Storage, Backup, Security and Network
- Ability to drive discussions around compatibility, performance, cost, compliance in choosing the right target platform for migration
- Ability to drive discussions with application and business teams and agree on migration technology and schedule
- Responsible for tracking all the requirement called out by the client and each stake holders including application and business owners
- Have a foresight visibility of all the migration risks and issues
- Client and stakeholder management
Technical Skills – Preferred
- A general understanding of manufacturing domain
- Basic scripting knowledge
- Have executed end to end workload migrations in at least 5-6 hybrid cloud engagements
- Handled teams of more than 10 members on a regular basis
This company has been certified as the “best employer” in 2020 by the “Top Employers Institute” which recognizes outstanding employers.
A global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing, and next-generation services. With approximately 180,000 employees worldwide, the company helps clients in more than 50 countries stay ahead of the competition.
Through the co-creation of innovative solutions, they help companies transform and thrive in an ever-changing world.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area