Information Technology and Services
Employment form: Full-time employee, full-time employee
Required skills: JapaneseN, English2, PMO
Prefectures: Tokyo and Osaka
Annual salary: 8,000,000 ~ 10,000,000
- The focus is on the IT work stream of the project, hence IT or Insurance Operations affinity is a big plus
- Work as project manager for the implementation of Swiss Re’s underwriting solution at a client site
- Coordinate the work with externally with the Client IT team and when needed with the business teams
- Internally liaise constantly with the overall project lead, the IT team and the internal software vendor
- Identify risks and escalate them in the team as needed to find solutions as quickly as possible
- Able to apply in Agile and Waterfall methodology
About Hiring Company
One of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era.
Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the US, ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
[Passive smoking measures]
Designated smoking area