Information Technology and Services
Employment form: Full-time employee, full-time employee
Required skills: JapaneseN, English2, Project Manger, Finance
Annual salary: 10,000,000 ~ 11,000,000
The Merchant Solution division –Global eCommerce is booming. With significant revenue increases year on year, the business is the engine room of our global strategy. As experts in what we do, we operate across verticals that represent the most exciting opportunities for global eCommerce growth Digital Content, Global Retail, Airlines, Regulated Gambling and Travel and in doing so we are privileged to partner with many of the world’s most dynamic organizations. Our strategic aim is to drive differentiated value for our customers by increasing their profitability To achieve this, we aim to reach more customers in more markets, in local language and with local payment options.
- Acts as the central go-to resource for all internal colleagues and external customers from’yes’ to’live’.
- Actively participates in customer meetings with the sales and customer excellence (CX) teams which consist of Solution and Implementation Consultant.
- Work closely with Solution Consultant for customizing base products to meet client requirements, system integration with other Company or third-party products or consulting projects and engagements.
- Active daily face to face communication with key internal stakeholders to drive the project to live as successfully and quickly as possible. You are the post-sale conductor of the Worldpay from Company orchestra.
- Develops, complete, shares and execute a written project plan incorporating all key dependencies to get every large corporate customer live on time and as quickly as possible.
- Holds weekly project status tracking calls with all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Provides minutes and next steps from regular internal / external meetings / calls.
- Provides regular updates to the Account Teams on project status, flagging risks and escalations to line manager or project sponsor.
- Produce weekly project status report to the functional head.
- Works in partnership with the customer project manager, agreeing joint actions, tasks and timelines.
- Manages and monitors key milestone actions such as solution accreditations, technical developments, onboarding setup which includes MID creation and amendment.
- Work with relevant stakeholders from boarding and implementation to verify and validate all system setups to ensure accuracy for delivering customer delight and maximise commercial opportunity.
- Arrange customer demo and training on product or systems, e, g, Payment Gateway, Hosted Payment Page, Risk Management, Pazien Reporting, etc.
- Provide post-live performance monitoring to Internal and External stakeholders, ensuring performance is line with expectation.
- Conducts project closure activities to formalize and communicate the project acceptance, handover documentation to accountable teams (Sales & CX) and complete a post-live review to identify areas of improvement.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Good track record in project management and knowledge of project management best practices, ie, Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Skill of using project management software to create and manage projects reporting, eg, MS Project.
- Good negotiation skills and the ability to work with all levels of an organization –internal and external.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organisational skills with an ability to manage competing demands with strong commercial acumen.
- Manage multiple work streams simultaneously and resilience to manage internal blockers and find solutions.
- Experience working with third party vendors and outsourcing companies.
- Card payment and merchant acquiring product knowledge will be a nice to have but not essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact effectively with executive level clients.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
Company is at the heart of the commerce and financial transactions that power the world’s economy.
They are passionate about helping businesses and communities thrive by advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests, serving more than 20,000 clients and more than one million merchant locations in over 130 countries.