JP Morgan Asset Management Japan ( “JPMAM “) provides investment management products and services to institutional and individual investors (via distributor).
The Global RFP Team is responsible for creating documents which articulate JP Morgan Asset Management’s unique value proposition and brand commitment to clients around the world. The team produces client materials in both acquisition of new business (RFP) and retention of existing clients (DDQ), working closely with Investment Specialists, Client Advisors and Client Service partners.
The Japan RFP Team is focused on:
- Responding the complicated Japan clients’ request.
- Establishing global consistency of client materials
- Ensuring a high and consistent global standard of quality deliverables to our clients
- Measuring and driving client satisfaction and a consistent client experience
The RFP team member will play a key role in the development and implementation of our marketing strategy. The successful candidate will serve on creating RFP and also be responsible for enhancing the existing process with identifying opportunities and challenges, finding creative and pragmatic solutions such as leveraging our technology capabilities.
The candidate will be expected to take a hands-on role in building our Global RFP team and capabilities.
In terms of local requirement we expect this role to understand and manage the complicated Japan clients’ requests.
- Work with different product groups to complete the clients’ request
- Develop, coordinate, and execute clients’ request across Asset Management with strong leadership.
- Have deepened understanding of our products and business objectives
- Work with technology teams to make automation / efficiency
- Prior experience of writing or participating in RFP processes, preferably in the asset management industry
- Outstanding accuracy and attention to detail; strong Japanese language
- Confidence to work directly with stakeholders at all levels, to ensure RFP service needs are met, and to partner with them to agree priorities and deadlines
- Organization, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to drive the project with many diverse stakeholders. (Onshore and offshore)
- To lead RFP strategy and implementation, ensuring that our goals, strategies, action plans, results and controls are in alignment with the Global RFP initiative
- Ability to understand the system capabilities and suggest the alternative idea