- Oversee activities in the managed sites
- Manage site support, (inventory management, change, incident problem), service fulfillment (projects, service requests) and service delivery (capacity, availability, performance)
- Manage site’s expenses and pursue cost avoidance or cost saving measures.
- Manage the performance and the development of the staff
- Collaborate with peers to develop and improve policies, processes and standards.
- Liaise with local authorities, landlords, vendors, clients, contactors on engineering activities, technical issues, audit and statutory inspections, COB preparations and support.
Learn More and Apply Online