Information Technology and Services
Employment type: Contract, short-term, part-time job
Required skills: Japanese2, English4, Contract, Java, Rest API, Docker
Annual salary: 6,000,000 ~ 8,000,000
- Resource will be responsible for API design for the Annual Statement project.
- Resource will with other IT teams and business partners to understand the business requirement, and 2 design how the APIs will be implemented.
- The actual API development will be done by a different development team onshore / offshore, so resource will need to be able to succinctly communicate the requirements, and help the API team understand how it should be developed
- Assist the API portion in the end to end testing to insure testing can be properly completed.
- Strong in Java Spring boot
- Strong REST API knowledge
- Knowledge of API security, API versioning
- Experience in Docker and CICD tools (bamboo, Jenkins etc)
- Good to have experience in publishing APIs
Japanese: advanced – have to attend meetings in Japanese, read and understand Japanese documents. English: intermediate – have to be able to communicate by emails and on the phones; main English communication will be with India offshore development team
- One of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era.
- Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
- Headquartered in the US, ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
- [Passive smoking measures]
- Indoor smoking
- Designated smoking area