Information Technology and Services
Employment type: Contract, short-term, part-time job
Required skills: Japanese2, English4, Contract, ETL, SQL
Annual salary: 6,000,000 ~ 8,000,000
- Resource will be the ETL designer for the Annual Statement project. Resource will have 1-2 people working under Resource who can help with the design, and Resource will be ultimately responsible for reviewing and confirming the design.
- Resource will with other IT teams and business partners to understand the business requirement, and design how the ETL transformation will be implemented.
- The actual ETL development will be done by a different development team onshore / offshore, so Resource will need to be able to succinctly communicate the requirements, and help the ETL team understand how it should be developed.
- Assist the ETL portion in the end to end testing to insure testing can be properly completed.
- SQL knowledge (query performance tuning, index maintenance, etc.) as well as an understanding of database structure
- Must be able to work independently to manage the ETL design process.
- Knowledge of data modeling principles, and deep experience with Informatica.
- MLJ experience is strongly preferred, Life Insurance experience preferred
- Must be flexible and effective at multi-tasking
Japanese: advanced – have to attend meetings in Japanese, read and understand Japanese documents. English: intermediate – have to be able to communicate by emails and on the phones; main English communication will be with India offshore development team
- One of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era.
- Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
- Headquartered in the US, ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
- [Passive smoking measures]
- Indoor smoking
- Designated smoking area