Account Sales Representative
As a representative for Reckitt Japan, this role is to maximize the sales of the company’s products and profit by managing key accounts (customers) of the designated area. He / She would be responsible for planning and implementation of sales plans for key customers as well as building strong partnership with the customers.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DEGREE OF INFLUENCE * Achieve the goal of Sales target and KPIs for the responsible customers.
- Develop win-win strategies for each customer based on the customer needs, brand strategies, and consumer needs, and build partnership with customers.
- Contribute to the company PL by effective management of resources including trade incentives.
- Maximize the access of consumer to the company’s priority products, MSL (Must Sell Stock lines).
- Provide market feedback to the Sales Manager regarding movement of goods / brands.
- Handle and respond to existing products queries from clients quickly, effectively and accurately.
- Provide customers with the appropriate selection, sampling of products in response of their inquiries and provide quotations accordingly.
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty.
- Ensure payment of receivables in a timely and diplomatic fashion.
- Agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments.
- Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service.
EDUCATION: Bachelors or higher degree
- Minimum years of experience: 3 years
- Sales in FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) background
- Negotiation to the customers
KNOWLEDGE / COMPETENCES:
- Business leve Japanese.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving to come up with Win-win sales plan.
- A high degree of self-motivation.
- Able to work own your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Strong customer / consumer focus.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Resilience and persistence combined with the ability to cope with rejection.
- Commercial awareness.
- English (Preferred at this role, required for career advancement to management or Trade Marketing)