We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we have grown to 250 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.
The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus –our customer, the Love, Bonito woman She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us –people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
As the Love, Bonito’s P & L owner of your market, you will be responsible for bringing the Love, Bonito brand to Japan via an omnichannel strategy and digital approach.
Reporting to the Head of International Business Development, you will be responsible for the growth of Japanese market and you will play a pivotal role in shaping Love, Bonito through this exhilarating phase.
You Should Have / Be:
- An impeccable grasp of the LB brand, unique proposition and how to position it in an international market
- Self starter with the drive to work in a fast-paced, ever changing, high-growth organization
- A track record of extreme ownership and delivering tangible results
- Solid project manager, multi-tasker; ability to handle tight deadlines while being detail-oriented
- Strong business acumen, numbers driven with a strong drive to hit targets #growthmindset
- Solid communication, stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively with various teams
Lead the overall growth of our Market via Omnichannel
- Create long-term plan, revenue build out and implementation proposal
- Develop forecast and drive performance for our international markets
- Analyze, identify and action on opportunities and gaps, especially low-hanging fruits
- Build P & L, monitor investments and profitability of our international markets
Nurture the online growth of our Market:
- Drive e-commerce growth and customer journey by collaborating with cross functional teams to constantly optimize the website with scalable improvements, campaigns and localise content
- Lead weekly, quarterly performance reviews of our markets (marketing funnel analysis)
- Collaborate closely with the Product teams to drive omnichannel sales via the right features
- Analyze segments and profiles of our customers via surveys, interviews and internal data.
- Adapt locally Brand guidelines, define contents (EDM, Website) and tactical campaigns
Kickstart strategic partnerships with other brands / distribution partners
- Pitch Love, Bonito to complementary brands or services, grow an ecosystem of like-minded brands and onboard partners on our Loyalty program
- Grow and manage relationships partners across the Market, ensuring revenue and profit growth
- Explore potential offline opportunities via franchise or direct landlord partnership
- Grow and manage relationships with marketplaces and onboard affiliate publishers
- 4+ years in business development, marketing or strategy consulting
- Past experience working in a fast-paced high growth consumer / retail company will be a plus!
- High analytical, numerate and proficient in Excel and other analytics tools (SQL a plus!)
- Native Japanese Speaker
- A dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact
- Competitive salaries
- Remote Work Stipend
- Laptop Stipend
- Supportive and awesome international teammates